This aspect of the web site was created with consumers in mind. Have a financial question? Looking for financial expertise? Want to learn about personal finance and how to develop financially sounds habits and goals? Well, this is the right place.
Here are just a few of the enticing aspects of free membership to our site that you’ll enjoy:
- Create a personal profile page that represents who you are, and the types of financial topics you’re interested in.
- Network with other members who share similarities with you, or branch out to form connections with financial professionals and enthusiasts who can share their expertise and advice with you.
- Join groups of members interested in specific topics, or even create your own. Engaging with others and contributing to meaningful discussions generated by you or others is one of the central features of the site.
- Chat with other members. Ask a question of a financial professional, and they can share documents with you in real-time. Whether working with someone from across the country or down the street, reaching others has never been simpler.
- Encourage others to view your profile and interact with you there. Post pictures, stories, links, news, and other content to attract like-minded financial professionals, enthusiasts, and even other consumers to your page.
- Contribute to knowledge-creation by writing and publishing your own content. Create a blog about your interests and experiences. Write posts on select topics and invite others to participate.
- Share your own goals for financial success by using our Goals Manager application. Do you want to save money for a vacation, establish an emergency fund, or purchase a car/home? Keep track of your goals here. Chart and share your progress, and even add your goals to blog posts. Encourage yourself and others to design and implement their own plan for financial success based on your plan.