This Payment Terms Agreement was most recently updated on May 22, 2012.
Anytime you make a payment(s) to CreditQ Social, you are agreeing to the Payment Terms (the “Terms”) detailed in this agreement. If you cannot agree to the Terms, please do not use CreditQ Social.
Purchasing a CreditQ Social Membership
Certain activities or features provided by CreditQ Social may only be available to registered members who subscribe to those features (subscriptions services include any member registered as a “Financial Professional”, “Company”). By confirming your transaction with CreditQ Social, you agree to be bound by and pay for that transaction, including:
- Understanding the details regarding the transaction (including, but not limited to: total price, additional fees, and shipping costs, etc.). You are responsible for paying these costs, where applicable.
- Initiating a transaction only when you are ready to pay.
The Payment Terms Agreement in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
Purchasing a CreditQ Social Membership
CreditQ Social offers memberships at two levels:
- The “Financial Professional” package - $59/year (billed annually as a one-time payment)
- The “Company/Corporate” package - $99/year (billed annually as a one-time payment)
Accepted Payment Sources
CreditQ Social allows you to make payments using several payment sources, like credit cards and debit cards. Remember:
- When you provide a payment source to CreditQ Social, you confirm that you are permitted to use that payment source. You also accept that Authorize.Net (or any other designated payment processor) will collect and store it, along with other related transaction information.
- When you make a payment, you authorize CreditQ Social, via Authorize.Net, to charge the full amount owed to the payment source you designate for the transaction.
- If you pay by credit or debit card we may obtain a pre-approval from the issuer of the card for an amount up to the amount of the purchase. We will bill your card at the time of purchase or shortly thereafter. If you cancel a transaction before completion, that pre-approval may result in your funds not otherwise being immediately available.
- If you pay by debit card and your payment results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee.
All payments are directed through a secure encrypted network and secure payment processor using the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway.
Delivery Method and Timing
Once payment is complete and processing has occurred, member accounts will be updated immediately to reflect the purchased subscription.
Access to paid subscription resources will occur immediately.
Due to the nature of the subscription tools, all sales are final. Refunds will not be honored.
Violations of these Terms
As part of our payment process, CreditQ Social may take certain actions to reduce liability to protect us and our users. The actions may include, but are not limited to:
- Making inquiries, either directly or through third parties, in order to establish your identity.
- Cancelling transaction we believe to be in violation of these Terms, or that we believe may cause financial loss.
- Delaying payment processing times, limiting payment sources for transactions, limiting your ability to make a payment, and/or deactivating your account if we believe doing so may prevent financial loss.
- Contacting payment issuers, law enforcement, or impacted third parties (where appropriate) to share details of payments you are associated with if we believe financial loss or a violation of law may occur.
Disputed Payments and Reversals
If you think that an unauthorized transaction has taken place under your account, you must notify us immediately so that we may take action to prevent financial loss.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against us related to payments unless submitted within 30 days of the unauthorized charge.
You are responsible for and agree to reimburse us for all reversals, charge-backs, claims, fees, fines, penalties and other liability incurred by us (including costs and related expenses) that were caused by or arising out of payments that you authorized or accepted.
In the event this Payment Terms Agreement is in conflict with the CreditQ Social User Terms and Conditions, the Payment Terms Agreement shall prevail.
If you are under the age of 18, you may make payments only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. You should review these Terms with a parent or guardian to make sure that you both understand them.
With questions regarding your subscription, you may call us at 1-714-923-3975 or email us at admin @ creditq.com.