1. Begin in My Dashboard.
2. Click “+Habit” at the top of My Dashboard.
3. This takes you to the New Habit page.
4. Give your new habit a:
- Title: For example, “Bring My Dog to Work”.
- Weight: This is the “impact” you give this habit, compared to the others. If the habit is positive you’ll generally want to give the weight a positive number, and if the weight is negative you’ll generally want to give the weight a negative number. For example, “1”. The weight of each Habit will be depicted in graph form (below).
- Checks to form a habit: This is the number of times you’ll need to do something (in the case of a positive habit), or not do something (in the case of a negative habit), in order for your new behavior to be established. The default is set at “21” checks.
- Type: Select whether your habit is positive or negative. For example, “Bring My Dog to Work” is a positive goal.
- Days: Select the boxes to indicate which days of the week you will make progress towards your goal. For example, “Monday” and “Friday”. (Note: Your new habit will only appear on My Dashboard on the days you choose to make progress towards the goal.)
- Save your edits.
5. Your new habit will appear on the My Habits page: